Institutions/Individuals have to affiliate annually. Closing date for affiliations is 31 January 2019.
1) Affiliate must be done online at www.pretoriaeisteddfod.co.za
Private (max 5 entries) : R80.00
Private (max 10 entries) : R135.00
SASMT individual members : R210.00
Studios (unlimited entries) : R255.00
Schools (unlimited entries) : R320.00
2) Enquiries: email@example.com
3) CLOSING DATE FOR AFFILIATIONS: 31 JANUARY 2019
4) Closing date for entries (1st session): 4 March 2019
5) Last day for payment of entries (1st session): 5 April 2019
PAYMENT CAN BE DONE BY EFT:
1) Banking details: Standard Bank, Menlyn, Code 012345
Acc name: SAVMO Pretoria Eisteddfod
Acc no: 012186104
2) Cash deposits attract a R50 handling fee per transaction.
3) NO cheque deposits!
4) Please send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE EISTEDDFOD OFFICE!
You will receive an invoice after affiliation. Please use this invoice number as reference when paying your affiliation fee. Affiliations without the reference number will not be processed and the money will be regarded as a non-refundable donation.
The complete syllabus will be available on the Eisteddfod website from 7 January 2019 to be downloaded (www.pretoriaeisteddfod.co.za)
SECTIONS AND CODES
Fine Arts (B)
Drama: Afrikaans (A, AS, ASA), English (E, ESE)
Piano: Junior (KJ), Senior (KS)
Singing: Primary School (VJ), High School and Adults (VS), Choirs (VK)
String Instruments (S)
Woodwind and Brass (W)
Classical Guitar (G)
Popular Music: Instrumental (L) Vocal (LM)
Only online entries will be accepted as from 2019.
Enquiries & General Information:
Office hours: Monday to Thursday 10:00 - 15:00
Tel. 012 993 0636
(f) 086 632 7728