Please read the General Rules and Regulations.
1. Participants must provide their own instruments, music stands and accompanists.
2. The eldest age in the group will be definitive in all ensemble-items.
3. All items are own choice and must be available for the adjudicator.
4. Candidates must comply with all requirements.
5. All the names of participants in ensemble groups (up to 8 members) must be provided. More than 8 participants must enter as a group.
6. If participants in group items wish to receive individual certificates all the names as well as R15 per certificate must accompany the entry form.
7. Under Description of item on the entry form please indicate the period of the composition as well as the instrument.
8. A candidate may not present the same work in more than one category of the same section.
9. A candidate may not present the same work in 2 consecutive years.
10. A novice is a candidate who has never before participated in any Eisteddfod.