1. Orchestras are allowed to request to be adjudicated at their own venue (for practical reasons). If such a request is practically feasible and granted by the organiser an additional invoice will be issued to the school to cover travelling costs, etc. Please indicate such request clearly on the entry form.2. Participants must provide their own instruments and music stands.
3. All items are own choice and sheet music must be made available to the adjudicator.
4. Orchestras must comply with all requirements.
5. Please use the group entry form and state the name of the orchestra clearly. If members of the orchestra wish to receive individual certificates, all the names must be supplied on the entry form.
6. Please indicate the following information in the space directly below the item number and the description: title, period, duration, etc.
7. An orchestra may not present the same work in more than one category.
8. No orchestra may present the same work for two consecutive years.