1. Orchestras will be adjudicated at their own venue if requested and if practically possible. An additional fee of R150 per school should be added to the entry fee in these circumstances. Also please state such request clearly on the entry form.2. Participants must provide their own instruments and music stands.
3. All items are own choice and sheet music must be made available to the adjudicator.
4. Orchestras must comply with all requirements.
5. Please use the group entry form and state the name of the orchestra clearly. If members of the orchestra wish to receive individual certificates, all the names must be supplied on the entry form. An additional fee of R30 per certificate must be added to the entry fee. If not, only one certificate will be issued to the orchestra.
6. Please indicate the following information in the space directly below the item number and the description: title, period, duration, etc.
7. An orchestra may not present the same work in more than one category.
8. No orchestra may present the same work for two consecutive years.