1. Participants must provide their own instruments, music stands and accompanists.
2. All items are own choice and sheet music must be available for the adjudicator.
3. Orchestras must comply with all requirements.
4. If participants in group items wish to receive individual certificates all the names as well as R25 per certificate must accompany the entry form.
5. Please indicate the following in the space directly below the item number and description: title, period, duration, instrument e.g. flute or pocket saxophone, type of voice e.g. soprano or tenor.
6. An orchestra may not present the same work in more than one category of the same section.
7. An orchestra may not present the same work in 2 consecutive years.