Also please read the General Rules.
2. The eldest age in the group will be definitive in all ensemble-items.
3. All items are own choice and must be available for the adjudicator.
4. Candidates must comply with all requirements.
5. All the names of participants in the ensemble must be provided.
6. If participants in group items wish to receive individual certificates, all the names must be supplied on the entry form.
7. Under Description of item on the entry form please indicate the period of the composition as well as the choice of instrument, e.g. trumpet, saxophone, etc.
8. A candidate may not present the same work in more than one category.
9. A candidate may not present the same work in two consecutive years.
10. Music for the Quick Study will be available at the venue 48 hours before performance.
11. The correct duration of each item (accompaniment included) must be carefully stated on the entry form in the space provided for "Additional Info". The correct duration is essential for the compiling of the program.