1. Participants must provide their own instruments, music stands and accompanists.
2. The eldest age in the group will be definitive in all ensemble-items.
3. All items are own choice and must be available for the adjudicator.
4. Candidates must comply with all requirements.
5. All the names of participants in ensemble groups (up to 8 members) must be provided. More than 8 participants must enter as a group.
6. If participants in group items wish to receive individual certificates all the names as well as R25 per certificate must accompany the entry form.
7. Please indicate the following in the space directly below the item number and description: title, period, duration, instrument e.g. flute or saxophone, type of voice e.g. soprano or tenor.
8. A candidate may not present the same work in more than one category of the same section.
9. Candidates may enter only one item per category, eg. R 20 Modern & Impressionist U / 12 , in other words 2 works may not be entered under the same category.
10. A candidate may not present the same work in 2 consecutive years.
11. A novice is a candidate who has never before participated in any Eisteddfod.
12. Music for the Quick Study will be available at the hall 24 hours before performance. The standard of the quick study will be adapted to the shortened preparation time.
13. The correct duration of each item (piece and accompaniment) must be carefully stated on the entry form. The correct duration is essential for the compiling of the program. For online entries, the duration must be filled in, in the "Additional info"-space provided.