This section is held during the second session (August)
1. The correct duration of each item (including accompaniment) as well as the title, period, etc. must be carefully stated on the entry form directly below the item number. The correct duration is essential for the compiling of the program. Please indicate the instrument in the "Additionale Info"-space provided, e.g. violin, cello, double bass.
2. All items are own choice.
3. Age as on 1 January.
4. Candidates must provide their own accompanists.
5. The average age of the group (as on 1 January) will be definitive in all ensemble-items. If 1 or more candidate(s) is/are older than 18, the item must be entered under Open.
6. All the names of participants in ensembles (up to 5 members) must be provided. More than 5 participants must enter as a group. Please supply the name of the group.
7. If participants in a group item wish to receive individual certificates all the names as well as R25 per certificate must be paid with the entry fees.
8. Moneyprize candidates must comply with all requirements. The Ensemble items in the Open section (S124, S132, S140 and S148) may be used as an Ensemble requirement for the Dorothea Goedkoop award, but for no other ensemble requirement for any other moneyprize award.
9. A copy of the music must be handed in for use by the adjudicator.
10. NO repeats to be played.
11. Please state the instrument (violin, viola, cello or double bass) and the period of the piece clearly on the entry form.
12. At the bottom of the entry form, please find the space for all the additional information such as the instrument (violin, viola, cello or double bass) as
well the duration of the item (see no 1 above).
13. A candidate may not present the same work in two consecutive years and also may not enter two or more different works under the same item number.