Please note: Artworks to be submitted online. No artworks will be handled at the Eisteddfod Office
Entry Fees: R85.00 per artwork
Entry forms to be submitted from 20 June 2022 - 29 July 2022
Closing date for submission of photos/videos: 5 August 2022
1. Please note: No artwork is physically submitted for adjudication. A good quality photo of the artwork is submitted on the following website: www.submit.pretoriaeisteddfod.co.za. In the Sculpture and Ceramics categories a short video, displaying views from at least three angles of the artwork, is required. Refer to the Online Guidelines how to submit a photo/video. Click here.
2. Themes of artworks are OWN CHOICE. Any medium or combination of mediums is allowed.
3. Please follow the procedure below to submit an artwork:
- Entry forms are submitted online at www.pretoriaeisteddfod.co.za. Please use the solo entry form and list all the entries of a participant on the same form.
- After the entry has been submitted and the payment has been made, do the following to submit the artwork:
- Visit www.submit.pretoriaeisteddfod.co.za.
- Logon with the affiliate’s or teacher’s username and password.
- A list of the entries will appear. Please contact the Eisteddfod Office if an entry is not found.
- Click on “submit” at the specific entry to submit a photo/video of the artwork. (Also refer to “Online Guidelines” on the webpage for instructions).
- For Sculpture or Ceramics entries, please submit a short video displaying views from at least three angles of the artwork.
4. No photo may be manipulated electronically. No photoshop.
5. Be sure to accept the declaration that it is the candidate's own work.
6. An artwork may only be entered once for the Pretoria Eisteddfod.
7. No late entries will be accepted.
8. The decision of the adjudicators is final and no discussion or correspondence in this regard will be allowed.
9. Certificates are issued according to the information supplied on the entry form. Please ensure that you enter for the correct grade in a specific category.
To enter more than one artwork in the same grade of a category, a separate entry form should be submitted for the second artwork.
Awards in all age groups will be considered to candidates with the highest marks (minimum A+ symbol) in the different categories, dependent on available sponsorships.
Overall winners need to obtain a minimum of A+-symbol in THREE DIFFERENT categories.