1. Any media or combination of media may be used.
2. Size of Artworks:
Paper: Maximum A1 mounted on a complimentary color 5 cm wide.
Canvas: Must be ready to hang. Hooks and string attached .
Photography: Not to exceed A3. Mounted and ready to hang.
Sculpture: Not to exceed 40X40 cm.
Please note: No framed artwork, with glass, will be accepted.
Each work may be entered for the Eisteddfod once only.
NB! ART WORKS MUST COMPLY WITH THE ABOVEMENTOINED REQUIREMENTS. IF NOT, SUCH ART WORKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. ENTRY FEES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
3. The following information must appear on the prescribed form (E):
Name and Surname of participant
Name of school
Attach the form (E) in the right hand corner to the back of the artwork hanging out at the bottom. Printed side facing to the front of the artwork.
4. Please note that the artworks from one affiliation must be packed in a STRONG black bag.
Lists with the names of the participants and the entry fees(no cash) must be send in an brown envelope with the name of the school/studio and the telephone number attached to the outside of the bag.
5. An affiliated member's artwork must be accompanied by an alphabetical list of all entrants according to their grade. Use form D.
Complete a separate list for each grade.
All the works from one participant should be together on the list e.g.
ITEM CODE & ITEM NO
Please use entry form D that is provided.
In the case of online entries form D is still required.
6. Artworks are kept at the Eisteddfod at the participants risk for the duration of the adjudication and exhibition. All reasonable precautions are taken to protect the work.
7. No late entries will be accepted.
8. The adjudicator’s decision is final and no discussion or correspondence on the issue will be allowed.
9. NO artworks will be dispatched.
10. We advise you to check your artworks on return and please notify us of any artwork not belonging to you.
11. Abovementioned rules must strictly be adhered to. If not, the management of the Eisteddfod can refuse to accept or adjudicate such work.
12. The management of the Pretoria Eisteddfod reserves the right to exhibit any of the artworks entered at the Prize Giving evening.
13. Own choice - no themes.
SUBMISSION OF ARTWORKS
19 July 2019
698 Corinne Street
08:30 to 14:30
COLLECTING OF ARTWORKS
26 -39 August 2019
26 August 2019
Cell number: 082 680 8402
Artworks of overall winners will be exhibited during the Gala evening of the overall winners of the Pretoria Eisteddfod 2019.