Please read the General Rules and Regulations.
1. Duration of performance must be stated on the entry form.
2. All items are own choice.
3. Recital programs must include at least 3 pieces of contrasting style.
4. Guitars must be tuned to A - 440Hz before the section commences.
5. Music scores must be handed in at the table for use by the adjudicator
6. The title, the composer, the arranger and publisher of the work must appear on the music score.
7. The eldest age in the group will be definitive in all ensemble-items.
8. Candidates must comply with all requirements.
9. All the names of participants in ensemble groups (up to 8 members) must be provided. More than 8 participants must enter as a group.
10. If participants in group items wish to receive individual certificates all the names as well as R15 per certificate must accompany the entry form.
11. Under Description of item on the entry form please indicate the period of the composition.
12. A candidate may not present the same work in more than one category of the same section.
13. A candidate may not present the same work in 2 consecutive years.
14. A novice is a candidate who has never before participated in any Eisteddfod
15. The minimum requirement for the presentation of trophies, medals or other awards, is an A+ symbol.
16. Where the candidate is not able to tune his/her guitar, it is the responsibility of the teacher to ensure that it is done properly before the candidate takes part.